How to get score from LTI provider?

Hi, I have an issue I searched a lot about reading score/grade from LTI to open-edx. but unfortunately, I did not get any answer How to get a score from the LTI provider? is there any other configuration? Anyone help me plz.

open-edx version: Hawthorn
I followed all these solutions:

this this error shown

[outcomes.py:169] - /edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/lti_consumer/outcomes.py:169: DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
error_message = “Request body XML parsing error: {} {}”.format(ex.message, body)

Does anyone have any idea about this error?

The same error here.
Hawthorn Native
After submitting the answer I get

python2.7/site-packages/lti_consumer/lti_consumer.py:664: DeprecationWarning: xblock.fragment is deprecated. Please use web_fragments.fragment instead
  fragment = Fragment()

and in a few seconds, when I get the return from my LTI provider:

python2.7/site-packages/lti_consumer/outcomes.py:169: DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
  error_message = "Request body XML parsing error: {} {}".format(ex.message, body)

WARNING 24866 [py.warnings] outcomes.py:180 - /edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/lti_consumer/outcomes.py:180: DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
  error_message = "OAuth verification error: " + escape(ex.message)

@muneera_salah Have you managed to solve it?

Have you folks tried using the latest version of xblock-lti-consumer? That is the currently supported way having Open edX be an LTI consumer.