Core Contributor Nomination: Jesica Greco

Hello Everyone,

I would like to nominate a member of the Translation Working Group, Jesica Greco of DataArt, for the CC Program in the role of Translation Reviewer, covering the language “Spanish es_419”.

Jesica has been supporting Open edX translation initiatives since she joined the Translation WG early this year. In particular, she has assisted with the edX platform string review completion of es-419, generating consistent completion rates of 100% for both Nutmeg & Olive, assisted with the reviews of the Open edX website translations in Spanish, and updated translator & reviewer onboarding documentation, which has been added to readthedocs.io and docs.openedx.org, in her capacity as a technical writer. She is currently contributing 40hrs/month, which is double the monthly hourly requirement for CC’s.

The nomination post will be open for two weeks, closing on Nov.10th, 2022. Kindly consider her nomination.

4 Likes

Jesica, you have my vote. Thank you for all of your contributions and consistent delivery to aid in the success of the Translation WG and its objectives!

1 Like

I vote yes for @Jesica_Greco’s nomination to became a new core contributor in the role of Translation Reviewer.

In addition to her contributions as translation reviewer for Spanish, she has contributed with significant improvements in the translators/reviewers onboarding documentation.

Thank you for your contributions and your commitment.

2 Likes

I also vote yes for @Jesica_Greco

2 Likes

I vote yes for @Jesica_Greco who has made important contributions to the Translations Working Group :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I vote yes for @Jesica_Greco!

2 Likes

I’m also supportive of Jessica’s nomination :+1: she has been a great help to the group!

2 Likes

I vote yes for @Jesica_Greco as a CC Translation Reviewer!

2 Likes

:+1: to @Jesica_Greco 's nomination as core contributor – and thank you for all the work on the Spanish translation and the documentation!

2 Likes

Also vote yes, Jesica has been consistant and proactive in particapting TWG activites.

2 Likes