The Tutor project is composed of multiple repositories hosted in the overhangio GitHub organization. Each repository is maintained by a single developer. The creation of Tutor maintainers is a consequence of this Tutor enhancement proposal (TEP)
Tutor maintainers have the following responsibilities:
- Triage GitHub issues, pull requests and respond to comments in a timely manner.
- Handle upgrades from one major release to the next.
- Follow conversations happening on this forum and that relate to their repository.
okaygreat that maintainers take time off. When maintainers are unavailable for more than a few weeks they should warn another maintainer such that they can merge urgent pull requests (e.g: security fixes, major issue fixes) in their absence.
- All pull requests should be reviewed by at least one maintainer – i.e: either the dedicated repo maintainer or @regis.
- Assign repositories to maintainers (and keep the list below up-to-date).
- Coordinate discussion between maintainers.
- Manage maintainer permissions on this forum and in the GitHub team-maintainers team.
- Review pull requests created by other maintainers.
- cookiecutter-tutor-plugin: @kmccormick Kyle McCormick
- tutor: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-android: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-discovery: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-ecommerce: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-indigo: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-forum: @ghassan Ghassan Maslamani
- tutor-mfe: @arbrandes Adolfo Brandes
- tutor-minio: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-notes: @jhony_avella Jhony Avella
- tutor-webui: @regis Régis Behmo
- tutor-xqueue: @jhony_avella Jhony Avella
Anyone may apply at any time to become a maintainer of one of these repositories. In particular, any repo with a sign is looking for a replacement maintainer. To become a maintainer, open a new topic in this forum and tag the repository maintainer that you would like to replace.
By default, communication between maintainers should happen in a public place, such as this forum. Maintainers are all part of the @tutor-maintainers group here on this forum. On GitHub, all maintainers can be addressed with the